New Userbars

Submit your artwork to make Linux Mint look better
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Andrew33

Re: New Userbars

Post by Andrew33 »

Thanks Oscar...let me know if there are any updates or improvements, or if anything changes...I appreciate it

Andrew
Andrew33

Post by Andrew33 »

Does anyone have a working KDE version of the LM userbar.....I'm currently waiting to hear something from Zwopper as to the condition of the servers for the userbars...any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks.....cheers

Andrew
jesica

Post by jesica »

yes their is on the forum somewhere, Zwopper server is down
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Does anyone have a working KDE version of the LM userbar.....I'm currently waiting to hear something from Zwopper as to the condition of the servers for the userbars...any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks.....cheers
You mean like this one?:
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

Thanks tdockery97 :D
A GNOME one and a KDE one - temporary replacements for the ones that went missing :P
For anyone who's not sure how to do this:-
Right-click on the desired userbar,choose "Copy image Location"
Go to User Control Panel,choose Profile>Edit Signature,click on the Img button then paste the saved link between the tags and click Submit.
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

You're very welcome Oscar. When they first went missing, I hunted them down and uploaded them to my file sharing account. Enjoy.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
Oscar799
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Oscar799 »

tdockery97 wrote:You're very welcome Oscar. When they first went missing, I hunted them down and uploaded them to my file sharing account. Enjoy.
I did the same thing - thinking of Omploading the set - but I'd only kept a spare copy of the Moderator ones..... :oops:
Andrew33

Post by Andrew33 »

Thank you tdockery....I too downloaded them to my files and now have them just in case something goes wrong....have a great day...cheers :)

Andrew
jesica

Post by jesica »

now where are we going to get one for Debian
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

staffie wrote:now where are we going to get one for Debian
All we need is someone who is good with artwork that can superimpose the Debian logo on a Mint userbar. There's plenty of room between the words Mint and User. Should be easy for someone who does a lot of artwork (not me, that's for sure). I think our artists have disappeared.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
jesica

Post by jesica »

jip, i am also not good in that department

I wonder were is Zwopper?
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Dunno, he seems to have completely vanished. Hope he's ok.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

@staffie: Just added Debian logo to my userbar. It's what I'll use for now anyway.
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
jesica

Post by jesica »

not bad at all

thanks
Zwopper
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Zwopper »

staffie wrote: I wonder were is Zwopper?
Still alive, just swamped with work and the new band at the moment.
I'll try to find some artwork time real soon, I have SO much catching up to do!
...and the screen of my main Eee Pc broke, and since I was short on time I simply grabbed another one, I'll try to find some time to transfer the files and upload them to http://zwopper.net/ as soon as possible, but don't hold your breath...

Bye for now!

//Zwopper
My artwork at deviantART | My Band - Electric Alchemea
CREA DIEM!

Lenovo U330P | i5 | 16GB | 128GB - SSD | Elemantary OS 0.4
tdockery97
Level 14
Level 14

Post by tdockery97 »

Hurray! Zwopper is still alive!
Mint Cinnamon 20.1
BostonPeng

Post by BostonPeng »

I took Zwopper's blue userbar and tweaked it slightly to make it clear I'm a KDE user. I'm still not 100% sure on where the KDE logo is positioned.

I hope my mod is cool with you, Zwopper. I love your userbars.
BostonPeng

Post by BostonPeng »

D'oh! I didn't realize the link I used to the userbar image on my Dropbox account wouldn't work consistently. I put it on my blog's serve and I changed my sig to use that version of the image. Fortunately I also moved the Mint KDE advert images I made to my blog and did a post showing off both of the images. Massive thanks to Zwopper for making so many cool images I was able to tweak.
Zwopper
Level 10
Level 10

Post by Zwopper »

BostonPeng wrote: Massive thanks to Zwopper for making so many cool images I was able to tweak.
You're most welcome!
I'm glad you like them enough to use them! :)
My artwork at deviantART | My Band - Electric Alchemea
CREA DIEM!

Lenovo U330P | i5 | 16GB | 128GB - SSD | Elemantary OS 0.4
gazza

Post by gazza »

A G'day from Down Under.

I'm relatively new to the forums, this last week has been a huge learning curve, as I became an IRCop and a forum Moderator at the same time.
So have a few things to learn. IRC is fine, but here in the forums, I'm lost half the time so atm, I'm not very active, but am easing into it.

I've been trying to find a set of Userbars , one with Moderator, IRCop and User on it, all the same, just the words changed, so I can make a .gif of it. But don't seem to be able to find a link to an official Mint userbar page that I can look through. was given this url from Kuja in IRC http://archive.userbars.com/index.php?f ... serbars=10 typed mint in the search, but nothing useful came up.

So the question is, Is there an official site I can find these userbars that have IRCop and Moderator on them? I realize that it's unlikely to be in the public view as they are restricted. If such exists, please pm me with the url, or visit linuxmint-chat and pm me there.

Or if they don't exist, any chance I can get the 'shell' of the userbar and use gimp to make my own?

Thanks gazza :)

Return to “Your Artwork”