Linux Mint 8 Helena KDE - DVD Cover

Submit your artwork to make Linux Mint look better
Forum rules
Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
EldiS

Linux Mint 8 Helena KDE - DVD Cover

Post by EldiS »

Today I finished my first Linux Mint DVD cover, for Helena KDE Edition (32-bit & 64-bit), and you can download it at my deviantart page... And here is link to it:

http://eldis82.deviantart.com/art/Linux ... -154342944

Cheers...
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Aging Technogeek

Re: Linux Mint 8 Helena KDE - DVD Cover

Post by Aging Technogeek »

Checked out your CD cover. Nice work, very professional. I don't need one myself, but if I did, this would work well.
richyrich

Post by richyrich »

Really Cool . . thanks . . . can you do lightscribe labels ?
AKiRa121

Post by AKiRa121 »

EldiS, nice work dude, I can see you used the new KDE logos (and they're huge, I guess they're SVG), please, could you tell me where did you get them??? Or would you be so kind to send them to me???
Thanks!!!
:wink: :wink: :wink:
EldiS

Post by EldiS »

AKiRa121 wrote:EldiS, nice work dude, I can see you used the new KDE logos (and they're huge, I guess they're SVG), please, could you tell me where did you get them??? Or would you be so kind to send them to me???
Thanks!!!
:wink: :wink: :wink:
Thanks...
And yes, I used SVG logos, and exported them to PNGs for work in Photoshop (I'm still a bit confused with GIMP). You can find collection of SVG logos here:

http://www.linuxmint-art.org/index.php? ... 326&page=0

And concretely, this new KDE logo is here:

http://www.linuxmint-art.org/content/sh ... ent=112402
EldiS

Post by EldiS »

richyrich wrote:Really Cool . . thanks . . . can you do lightscribe labels ?
I think I will do, soon... I'm planning to do a collection of covers for all versions of Gloria and Helena, with covers and lightscribe labels. Just, I don't know when will I finish it... Soon I hope. First I want to finish all those CD/DVD covers, and then I will give some time to ls labels.
Superewza

Post by Superewza »

Are you going to make the same text corrections on this version that you did on the Gnome one?
EldiS

Post by EldiS »

Superewza wrote:Are you going to make the same text corrections on this version that you did on the Gnome one?
I did it already, just haven't uploaded it yet... :) There's somehting wrong with my connection today so upload lasts forever. I think I will upload it till midnight (GMT+1 timezone, haha)... :D
EldiS

Post by EldiS »

It's fixed and uploaded... Cheers. :)
exploder
Level 15
Level 15

Post by exploder »

That is beautiful! Very high quality and professional looking. :D
EldiS

Post by EldiS »

Thanks exploder... I'm glad you like it. I think I will do something similar for Mint 7. There's a huge percent of people still using that version (including me). :)

Return to “Your Artwork”