Firefox: we know it, we love it. Most of us have a lot of add-ons installed to make the browsing experience better. And after all: the idea of Mint is to provide a more full-featured experience for the user, right?
So I had the idea, why not make Mint come with some add-ons pre-installed. I don't nessicarily need everything, but here are some great add-ons which many users have rated well, which I would like to see included in Mint:
1. Tab Scope -- Displays a preview of a tab when the tab is moused over, without having to switch to the tab.
2. Download Statusbar -- A better way to manage downloads without needing a new window.
3. Snap Links -- Opens multiple links in a single swipe (hold right click)
4. Zotero -- Great tool for research, indexes sites, creates bibliographies in multiple formats, etc.
5. Hyperwords -- Provides an intuitive way to search words, just by highlighting them (Google, Wikipedia, etc. ) [REQUIRES ACCEPTANCE OF LICENCE AGREEMENT]
6. Tor Button -- Configures tor within Firefox.
These are all great plug-ins. I have put them in order from my favourite to my least favourite, but they are all good. The ones I most want are the ones at the top of this list.
Last edited by sehku17
on Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.