Linux Mint Ultimate Edition for offline work

Suggestions and feedback for Linux Mint and the forums
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read: Where to post ideas & feature requests
Brahim Salem

Linux Mint Ultimate Edition for offline work

Post by Brahim Salem »

We suggest an ultimate edition of Linux Mint with all Linux MInt desktops, software and themes preinstalled and preconfigured for absolute beginners to work offline. I have a small entreprise for fixing and formatting PCs and I use Linux Mint as default OS and everytime I format a PC I have to download all the software which are actually very popular on the web (like skype; aMSN,FF Multi Converter,Wine, PlayONLinux, Google Chrome, Compiz, Conky, Mozilla Addons, additional themes and wallpapers, Unetbootin, MintStick, splash screens......).

So, please consider this project and I gurantee that it will be a great push for Linux Mint worldwide. U can actually release it last after KDE. And always remember the golden role "DEVELOP OR DIE".
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Re: Linux Mint Ultimate Edition for offline work

Post by xenopeek »

Hi, I moved your topic here as I think this is the right place for it :D Also, please don't do the same post in multiple sections of the forums--that will only fragment the follow up posts by others. I've removed the same posts made elsewhere. See the forum rules.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”