My experience with Mint 15 and what's missing

Suggestions and feedback for Linux Mint and the forums
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read: Where to post ideas & feature requests
kaspro

My experience with Mint 15 and what's missing

Post by kaspro »

Hello everyone, First of all I want to say that I'm just impressed with Mint 15, it's the best desktop Linux ever!
I just bought a new Lenovo G580 Laptop with no OS over so that I can install Linux. I want to say that Mint was the only Linux distro that made everything work out of the box just as is. I love Cinnamon and the packages installed is great, Mint Is just light and elegant and makes everything work.
Well the troubles I had with Mint 15 and things that I wish Mint add it later so that it would make the experience with Linux WHOLE.

1st I had a problem with wireless network to connect to access point repeater for it didn't want to connect which it did in windows!!!!
2nd I couldn't make the sound work while connecting with HDMI and in-fact the whole HDMI experience wasn't that pleasant.
And I wish you add more Power options for laptop Like (Brightness, Dim, Turn off) while on AC, Battery just like the one in OpenSuse.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”