Thread layouts are ugly and confusing

Suggestions and feedback for Linux Mint and the forums
Forum rules
Do not post support questions here. Before you post read: Where to post ideas & feature requests
wdstudios

Thread layouts are ugly and confusing

Post by wdstudios »

I literally can barely tell where one post ends and another begins, or even what's a post and what isn't. Can we please clean up the design?
Fred Barclay
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Thread layouts are ugly and confusing

Post by Fred Barclay »

Hi wdstudios. Can you explain what you mean with some more details? I haven't experienced this trouble. ;)
All the best!
Fred
"Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy."
- Albert Einstein
xenopeek
Level 25
Level 25

Post by xenopeek »

Try a different theme if your monitor can't differentiate between white and yellow (posts are alternating in having a white or a yellow background color): http://forums.linuxmint.com/ucp.php?i=165
Flemur
Level 20
Level 20

Post by Flemur »

User control panel -> Board Prefs -> "My board style"
"subsilver2" has a more visible divider between posts...but for me has some glitches (double buttons!)
Please edit your original post title to include [SOLVED] if/when it is solved!
Your data and OS are backed up....right?
DeMus

Post by DeMus »

Flemur wrote:User control panel -> Board Prefs -> "My board style"
"subsilver2" has a more visible divider between posts...but for me has some glitches (double buttons!)
You mean like this:
snapshot2.png
DeMus

Post by DeMus »

xenopeek wrote:Try a different theme if your monitor can't differentiate between white and yellow (posts are alternating in having a white or a yellow background color): http://forums.linuxmint.com/ucp.php?i=165
Thank you Xenopeek, never knew we could change the theme. I know the mint green color is mint's color, but it can be too much. Changed it now, just to see if I like this one more. It's more a KDE page now, while it used to be more Gnome. Since I love KDE I do think I stay with this.

Return to “Suggestions & Feedback”