As webmaster of 2 websites I have to use (one more time) a new distro for the maintenance.
I choose 'linuxmint' Daryna Beta.021
What I'd like to see :
-add/remove in the start menu or mintinstall
- a better way to choose sources for repository
- the possibility to use Ubuntu themes for the desktop
- more "uptodate" softwares : for example Firefox is running version 22.214.171.124 and mozilla has published to major updates.
- in Ubuntu HPLIP is native, not in Mint
- Filezilla could be added
- mintinstall does not provide a lot of softwares as under gusty
Just a feedback....