Need translators for the Elyssa user guide !

Help translate Linux Mint to other languages
Forum rules
No support questions here please. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
eska

Re: Need translators for the Elyssa user guide !

Post by eska »

hi i'd be glad to help with translation in french.this proposal stands for future versions too!! my mail gouredin@yahoo.fr
vytautas

Post by vytautas »

Hi,

Lithuanian translation is close to finish - hope to post it soon.
LOVELINUX

Post by LOVELINUX »

I want to translate it into urdu language but I do not know where is that guide and one thing more, should I translate it into a document single file by using any urdu composing program and then contribute it ? Please brief me.I want to translate it into urdu language but I do not know where is that guide and one thing more, should I translate it into a document single file by using any urdu composing program and then contribute it ? Please brief me.
Rob Brill

Post by Rob Brill »

ceyhun wrote:Hi all,

Do you need turkish translator?
Hi,

I think yes. Tanslation for The Linux Mint Manual (Guide) - file .odt or pdf. Pick up the file (download)
.odt or .pdf on the Linux Mint Forum. It's in English.

Just check flags on the blog - above - if turkish is not available yet.
If not and you will translate it, post here in back for your country's brothers to know about it.

Regards
Roberto
Rob Brill

Post by Rob Brill »

Hi,

There is a link for The Official User Guide Linux Mint 6 'Felicia' Main Edition version 1.2
- english-changes.odt

http://ftp.cc.uoc.gr/mirrors/linux/linu ... ser-guide/

Cheers
Roberto
Dupo

Post by Dupo »

Ozz wrote:I will help the French Team...

I am more a literary translator, but will give it a shot, can also do proofreading.
Some people in Linuxmint-fr.org forum began french translation for Felicia guide. If you want to help us, come to LinuxMint-fr.org website. :wink:

Bye.
Kay

Post by Kay »

If still necessary I can do brazilian portuguese and german translations (lived in Brasil for more than 25 years and now Iam back to Germany at least 10 years). Please contact me at kayalemao@online.de
emil_pavlov

Post by emil_pavlov »

I am sorry, but I won't have time to translate the guide in Bulgarian.
diego1188

Re: Need english-changes for the Gloria user guide !

Post by diego1188 »

Sorry if I link to this "outdated" topic; is there an "english-changes" version of the Gloria user guide? It is quite useful to update quickly the existing translated guides...

Return to “Translations”