Help make Linux Mint support your language.
No support questions here please
Hi guys, I have been doing a bit of translation of Linux mint and its associated softwares in my native language (Hindi) over launchpad.
Well I have 2 issues:
1. None of users from my Hindi translation team has done any translation work for last one year or so.
2. The translation that I am allowed to do is for Isadora series while Katya is already out!
So I want to know if Translation is actually required or not. I do not want to be spending hours and then find out it was not even needed.
- Level 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:24 am
The 'Isadora' name is still used, but they are applied (using updates to the mint-translations package) to other Mint versions too.
By the way, you can also help Mint by translating Ubuntu or Debian.
Registered Linux User #528502
Feel free to correct me if I'm trying to write in Spanish, French or German.
- Level 16
- Posts: 6522
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:38 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests