I recently decided to try Linux, so I'm not totally familiar with it. Here are the steps I took to get to where I'm at.
1. I have a windows 7 OS on my SSD, I partitioned some free space to install Linux to.
2. I created a Linux Live USB (using Lili)
3. I booted into Linux Live from the USB
4. I found, formatted the SSD partition to ex3, put / under Mount, and installed Linux
5. I remove USB and computer restarts into windows 7.
My problem is simple. I can't boot into the Linux partition I made. I have tried finding my boot config to change it, and tried using EasyBCD 2.1.2. The boot loader could not be found, and I think it's on the 100mb 1st partition on my SSD. I can't find anything online to help.