- Name: Asus Zenbook ux32vd
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000 & nvidia gt 620m with Optimus
- HDD: 500 GB HDD & 32GB SSD
Mint 13 is installed on SSD.
- On boot, if I don't use the nomodeset kernel boot parameter I get blackscreen
- When I use nomoset to boot, the graphics experience is poor because of the used driver.
Driver: VESA: Intel® Sandybridge/Ivybridge Graphics
- How I can get out of fallback mode and use a proper graphics drive and boot without nomodeset with proper graphics?
When I tried to install mint 14 it doesn't boot even when I use nomodeset kernel boot parameter.