First of all thanks to all the team for their work...great job
I use Daryna and I've just downloaded Elyssa, but it seems that I've got problems installing the new version.
1) I get a message: Wrong chipset. 915 Resolution only works with Intel 800/900 graphic chipset
2) then the computer restarts
3) I've got a black screen for about 3/4 minutes
4) I've got a small screen "there was an error starting the GNOME SETTINGS DAEMON process
5) I've got a login screen, which refuses to recognize my login and/or password
I must say I'm just a beginner with linux, do you know what the problem might be?