I'm lovin' the Mint KDE beta but can't wait to get the final. I'm wondering if it's preferable to upgrade to the final or if a complete reinstall is better? Obviously, it seems the upgrade would be easier (since I have wireless working now, etc and wouldn't have to reconfig that) but if for some reason the system would be more stable, I'd be willing to reinstall.
Also, how will the upgrade be available? Adept/Synaptic?
Thanks in advance. Fantastic work on this distro!!!!