Questions about Grub, UEFI,the liveCD and the installer
Before you post please read this
guys.. pleasse help me.. why gloria cannot be install on my notebook (HP PAVILION DV2-1003ax)..
the error is :
- mp-bios bug : 8254 timer not connected to IO-APIC
- ata1 : softreset failed(device not ready)
- could not load /lib/modules/2.6.28-11-generics/modules.dep : no such file or directory..
please help me...
--chandra akbar siwy--
- Level 1
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:26 am
Probaly a bad CD
Did you check the md5sum of the ISO? You need to install a third party program to do that in Windows
Did you burn as slow as possible?
If yes on both questions did you try Compatibility mode? Press a key when the CD counts down for that
Don't fix it if it ain't broken, don't break it if you can't fix it
- Level 21
- Posts: 19703
- Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:22 am
- Location: Near Borås Sweden
Users browsing this forum: austin.texas, Google Adsense [Bot] and 22 guests