Questions about Grub, UEFI,the liveCD and the installer
Before you post please read this
"Books? Who needs books? They don't taste all that good." The American Connoisseur, circa 2010
"Radiation is good for you.Everyone should eat radiation to be fulfilled. (free translation)...Ann Coulter, circa 2011
- Level 3
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:14 pm
fred started this thread some time ago:viewtopic.php?f=46&t=30623&start=0&hilit=grub+2
So far there are 15 links to good sources of information on Grub 2.
That article is the clearest and easiest to understand of any I've seen on using and editing Grub2. Great find. Will post it to fred's thread just to keep all sources in one place.
Registered Linux User 483387
- Level 13
- Posts: 4605
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:54 am
- Location: Right about here
Doh - I did not see Fred's post. My error. Admins: feel free to combine this thread with Fred's.
- Level 7
- Posts: 1888
- Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:38 pm
- Location: an island in the Pacific...
This is good and should be a sticky...
- Level 2
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:32 pm
- Location: On the coast of Southern California USA
Linux'd since 2005 Linux ID 422356 Ubuntu ID 15015
- Level 6
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:47 am
- Location: Carmel, Indiana USA at /var/www
Users browsing this forum: Bruno529, meddyuk and 27 guests