Nomodeset and.....

Questions about Grub, UEFI,the liveCD and the installer
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
aleko

Nomodeset and.....

Post by aleko »

Ok I needed to reinstall Mint again so I chose the latest and greatest.
Isadora for some reason did not want to "typically" load and kept giving me: "No value set for '/apps/netbook_launcher/favorites/favorites_list". I got some help by by dawgdoc and vincent in the Newbie section, but no luck. I decided to try with Ubuntu and see if it gave me the same problems and it did.
So I said what if I tried to reinstall Helena and see what happens? Of course Helena went right up to the installation desktop without a problem.
So, could someone that is more of an expert than me tell me how I can install Isadora on a 64bit Dell T7400 with dual monitors?
Please let me know if you require additional info.
Thanks
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
aleko

Re: Nomodeset and.....

Post by aleko »

oh yes, i forgot. the MD5 is perfect
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Re: Nomodeset and.....

Post by remoulder »

Your post doesn't make much sense. At what point do you get this error? How are you trying to install? Have you run the verify disc check on the boot screen? Which version are you trying to install?
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.

Return to “Installation & Boot”