***ISSUE*** Linux Mint 10 64bit standard download

Questions about Grub, UEFI,the liveCD and the installer
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
LasVegasNevada

***ISSUE*** Linux Mint 10 64bit standard download

Post by LasVegasNevada »

The issue was I was unable to properly install the 64bit version of Julia because it seemed in my perspective that Julia was not designed to install from a wireless interface. I do install this from a portable so I think I am not properly installing Julia on my Dell Vostro 1500. Julia was not properly taught how to use cellular technologies then. Poor girl. Maybe my laptop needs a new girlfriend that uses standard wireless device like the rest of them now. :lol: :lol: :lol: Who sets up dates from a land line anymore? :lol: :lol: :lol:
:twisted: Might as well go clubbing as a friend's home with the land line mentality :twisted:

...I can even see why Julia has restricted wireless privileges.

Looks like a beer moment.

I will just have to work with Julia on a line before she has any wireless privileges.

...edited a few minutes later.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Even the short version of Julia did not function properly. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
rivenathos
Level 6
Level 6

Re: ***ISSUE*** Linux Mint 10 64bit standard download

Post by rivenathos »

You should have better luck with Mint if you plug in your Ethernet cable before installing. Once installed, leave your Ethernet cable plugged in for any wireless driver downloads suggested automatically upon first boot. Follow the instructions for proper installation and configuration, and then you can remove the Ethernet cable. That is normally my advice for wireless.
Current hardware: a Dell OptiPlex 3010 desktop, a Dell Inspiron 531 desktop, and a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop.
Current OS: LMDE 3

Return to “Installation & Boot”