New Julia Installed 4 days ok now won't startup

Questions about Grub, UEFI,the liveCD and the installer
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Nippon

New Julia Installed 4 days ok now won't startup

Post by Nippon »

Hello, i was just using my 4 days old mint 10 main release and after few hours of searching internet i've noticed that my opera is acting streange, dont save new bookmark and dont remember last pages open, so i decided for the first time restart system, unfortunately cant start, after few seconds of loading with lmint logo, screen blink three times, displaying on black bacground info abot pulse audio etc, and stop
I didnt install nothing and didnt mess with files, am newbie abt mint, in screen is what message i get after loading system, this appear and nothing happen, system dont start.
Thanks that i have another laptop so i can write this.
I was having mint 10 for 2 months without problem, just change hdd and need reinstall, now only 4 days work well and suddenly this.
I don't know how to fix it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Can small space on system disk could be the problem>?
Right now under live DVD am moving some files to another partition to see the effect.
Will let u know
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Nippon

Re: New Julia Installed 4 days ok now won't startup

Post by Nippon »

OK, resolved :D
The reason was.... no space on system partition, I ignore few times warning about low disk space and this is it :lol:
Ahhh, we learn all life and dying stupid anyway.

Return to “Installation & Boot”