Questions about applications and software
I just installed OpenOffice 3.4; I followed the instructions to install all debs. When trying to locate it under "Office" category in the KDE launcher, is not there nor anyware in the menu. I re-started the user session, and is not working.
I have Linux Mint 13, KDE 4.10
- Level 3
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:59 pm
From where did you get the .debs?
- Level 21
- Posts: 16061
- Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:58 am
- Location: The Netherlands
Did you go into debs/desktop-integration directory and run the deb there? That is what gets it on the menu. Pretty sure that will fix it.
- Level 2
- Posts: 61
- Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:22 pm
- Location: East Molesey, Surrey, UK
Users browsing this forum: aless80, elverion, Google Adsense [Bot] and 25 guests