Silkroad online?

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
MasterKopek

Silkroad online?

Post by MasterKopek »

Hi, first let me thank you all for your time. So from everything that I read, Silkroad works well under linux using wine. Some people say it's easier to just use Playonlinux, but I keep getting an error. I've done a ton of google searching, but nothing really comes up, one other person seems to have had the same error i did, but it didn't really ever get solved. I've followed multiple tutorials on how to install and run it correctly, but nothing seems to work, so i'm hoping someone here might know. Thank you in advance, here's a screen.
ImageImage
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
MasterKopek

Re: Silkroad online?

Post by MasterKopek »

You're correct in that the screenshot is from Wine HQ. What's the purpose of Wine-Doors though? Isn't it just to install the application? And if so, it doesn't seem to be reported as I'm given a list of software to install, Silkroad not being one of them.
MasterKopek

Re: Silkroad online?

Post by MasterKopek »

Eh, paying for a program to run a free online game seems kind of pointless. I guess when I want to play, I'll just boot into the windows partition and play. Thanks for your help. :D

Return to “Software & Applications”