Ok I think I solved the problem, lemme describe what I did maybe this will help someone. First I noticed that the name resolve was slow, I figured a DNS problem, but first I checked a few settings to make sure nothing else was the problem: I checked that the IPv6 setting was disabled, then I checked my modprobe.d/alisases file to make sure the ipv6 was also turned off there and in my blacklist too. Nothing changed. Then I realized that there must be some file that contained my DNS settings for my conexion, I'm using DHCP, so I checked the /etc/resolv.conf and I noticed that the IP of my modem was there, along with other DNS servers, so I eliminated the line with the modem ip and voila fast name resolve.
Note: I was listening to Blood Red Shoes at the time, maybe that helped