Flash is trash

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
xnostradamusx
Level 3
Level 3

Re: Flash is trash

Post by xnostradamusx »

and also see the annoucement here regarding flash 10 update

it should fix problems regarding flash
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
xnostradamusx
Level 3
Level 3

Post by xnostradamusx »

i also tested it... well it doesnt work for me either, i already know some sites doesnt work even you have flash for example www.meebo.com everthing works except when you try to webcam voice chat it isnt loading, so it might be the reason why you can watch youtubes and that site startrek isnt working
~cheers~

xnostradamusx
xnostradamusx
Level 3
Level 3

Post by xnostradamusx »

i have mandriva one 2009 also both kde and gnome regarding flash i havent experienced any problems yet, even the site i mentioned meebo.com works might be their flash version doesnt met the one used by ubuntu or mint
~cheers~

xnostradamusx
slider
Level 5
Level 5

Post by slider »

All of the sites that you mentioned work just fine in Daryna mint4 which has been an extremely stable system. Maybe its an issue with Elyssa. Ive been experimenting with it and I still have not been able to get "ndiswrapper" to work therefore no internet connection with that system. Elyssa works just fine using a friends Ethernet connection though. I have not tried flash with Elyssa yet as of this writing. I will keep an eye open for a solution. Husse or Clem may know of a solution. tgc :-)

Return to “Software & Applications”