Atheros Communications Inc. AR5212/AR5213 Multiprot
Husse wrote:Atheros Communications Inc. AR5212/AR5213 Multiprot
But that is surely a wifi chip that's then built into the 2320
http://linux-wless.passys.nl/query_chip ... et=Atheros
Driver at madwifi, you may have to abandon Network Manager
Lantesh wrote:Thanks Husse. I really appreciate your willingness help, whether or not we are able to fix this.
1. Ok basically I boot up the PC.
2. Next I go into my menu: System/Administration/Hardware Drivers
- At this point the proprietary drivers dialog box opens and I can see that my "Support for Atheros 802.11 wireless LAN cards" is checked off, but the "In use" light (in the same dialog box) is red.
3. I uncheck the check box, and click "disable" in the resulting dialog box.
4. Now back in the proprietary drivers dialog box I now check the "Support for Atheros 802.11 wireless LAN cards" check box.
5. In the resulting dialog box I click "enable". Now the "In use" light turns green, and my wifi connects.
Users browsing this forum: imperius and 23 guests