PokerstarsEU

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
leviera

PokerstarsEU

Post by leviera »

Hi everyone,
my name is leviera and I am a linux newbie..
I tried to work my way through the forum in order to resolve my issue but cant seem to make it work(and sometimes I do not get the advise given ).

My System:CPU~Dual core Intel Core i5-2520M CPU (-HT-MCP-) clocked at 800.000 Mhz Kernel~3.13.0-37-generic x86_64 Up~54 min Mem~1019.0/3835.8MB HDD~250.1GB(15.1% used) Procs~186 Client~Shell inxi~1.8.4
and I use MInt 17.1

My issue: I have wine and PlayonLinux installed, however when i try to install PokerStarsEU with POL the systems gets stuck after the PokerStarsclient tries to connect to the server, the POL windows just never finishes loading. So i tried to install it on the terminal using "wine PokerStarsInstallEU.exe" and receive the message "wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\PokerStarsInstallEU.exe"

Why is it not working?do i need to change a path or sth like that?

Sorry in advance I am completely unexpierenced and trying for some time and new issues keep coming up and I have just no clue what to do : /
I hope I provided every info needed (I even dont know this for sure :( )

Thanks for helping
leviera
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Mark Phelps
Level 7
Level 7

Re: PokerstarsEU

Post by Mark Phelps »

The link is to the WineHQ webpage rating PolkerStars -- and as the GARBAGE rating indicates, it's not going to work: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager. ... n&iId=2029
leviera

Re: PokerstarsEU

Post by leviera »

Hey Mark
thank you, i thought i made a mistake or sth like that. :)

Return to “Software & Applications”