Exchange plugin installation for evolution fails !

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Husse

Re: Exchange plugin installation for evolution fails !

Post by Husse »

At least libebook exists in a default install and in a version high enough
It's in /usr/share and usr/lib
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
user456

Re: Exchange plugin installation for evolution fails !

Post by user456 »

Thank you for your reply.

I checked the directories you uggested and indeed in /usr/lib I could see the required files. But not in /usr/share. However, I'm afraid even if re-directing the EVOLUTION_DATA_SERVER variables to the /usr/lib did not help. I still get the same error.

Then I opened the script ./configure and found that indeed the associated script causing the mistake and I prefer not to start messing with it and try to resolve it ata higher level. So any further help would be appreciated. Some step-by-step instructions would be useful for many readers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if test -n "$EVOLUTION_DATA_SERVER_LIBS"; then
pkg_cv_EVOLUTION_DATA_SERVER_LIBS="$EVOLUTION_DATA_SERVER_LIBS"
elif test -n "$PKG_CONFIG"; then
if test -n "$PKG_CONFIG" && \
{ ($as_echo "$as_me:$LINENO: \$PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors \"libebook-\$EDS_API_VERSION >= 2.23.90
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks agains

Return to “Software & Applications”