I have found this chunk of information but seriously i have no ideas what going on. Thus can anyone help me with this, i have post my question in blue.
To install the antvir PE Linux Please do the following steps:
1. as root (what does it mean? it is a folder in my file system or do i have to create one?)
# cd /tmp
2. Please download from here:
# wget http://free-av.com/personal/en/unix/ant ... ers.tar.gz
3. extract the downloaded tarfile (should i just double click as like a zip file?)
# tar xvpzf antivir-workstation-pers.tar.gz
4. change dir
# cd antivir-workstation-pers-2.1.9-18 (where can i do this? Terminal??
5. start install script. and follow the installation instructions
./install (how do i go about doing this)
6. remove the old antivir.conf
# mv /etc/antivir.conf /etc/antivir.conf.old (how do i go about doing this)
Please do not forget to do an update
# antivir --update