DrHu wrote:Possible web page scaling/resizing
- Do you up-size the text to make it easier to read ctrl + (key combination)
- Do you have let the web page choose fonts, otherwise it would reflect the web designersa choices, that is the default selection under Edit>preferences>contents>advanced
--also check the character encoding, same section..
- Edit>preferences>Advanced>general> Accessibility or Browsing selections, check what you have enabled there..
Since you say it is in more than one browser, check the system
- Mint menu>control center>Services> see if you have assistive technologies such as braille enabled
--you might be jumping into some system selection meant to assist a specific user type
- Mint menu>control center>Personal>Assistive technologies keyboard selections/layouts and so on, mouse behaviours..
Do you have additional languages installed other than English, if so is the scim input method active..
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests