Questions about applications and software
Before you post please read this
Being as this is a Linux Mint forum perhaps you should have posted your query to a Windows Forum.
In short it is generally an accepted fact that Windows Vista is a horribly bloated and slow OS and Windows 7 is a significant improvement, so if you must buy something to contribute further to Microsoft's $$billions then go with Win 7.
- Level 7
- Posts: 1888
- Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:38 pm
- Location: an island in the Pacific...
michelbrown wrote:Hi to all
I am planning to buy new laptop.But confused little which system to buy.So please share your experience so i can get some ideas.which one is better..?
... confused? And it's in the wrong forum section to boot.
Short answer: NONE OF THE ABOVE
They'll all look at me and say,
Hey look at him! I'll never live that way.
But that's okay -
They're just afraid to change.
- Shannon HoonThe Blue Mint
- Level 4
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:28 pm
- Location: Ohio
Both the same aren't they, Windows, Life without Walls as the slogan goes. If no walls what's holding the Windows up? and why would you need Windows in the first place. Don't work does it. Who writes this ****.
Intel i7 3770 LMDE Mate 64
- Level 6
- Posts: 1014
- Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:30 am
- Location: Wakefield, UK
The first post in this topic was by michelbrown who is some kind of spammer - banned and posts deleted
Don't fix it if it ain't broken, don't break it if you can't fix it
- Level 21
- Posts: 19710
- Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:22 am
- Location: Near Borås Sweden
- w7 by far. M$ have hit the nail on the head with w7.
- to be honest, w7 loads up much faster on this system (listed in my signature) then LM7 and LM8 and the apps are SO much more snappier.
Asus UL50VT laptop ~ LM10
- Unity 12.04
- Win 7
- Level 5
- Posts: 604
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:56 am
- Location: Kwinana, Western Australia
Users browsing this forum: alfredstrauss, Google [Bot], JeremyB and 28 guests