Firefox and fonty python

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
whistle369

Firefox and fonty python

Post by whistle369 »

I recently installed fonty python 0.4.1 to preview my fonts. I didn't experience any problems with the installation and the program works great. The next time I used firefox, however, I discovered that my fonts had changed. I tried edit>preferences>content to change the font, but it is listed correctly. On most sites it's just headings that are changed. On some sites (facebook, gmail) all the font is different. The font it has changed to is a graffiti font so it's pretty inconvenient and difficult to read. I'm using firefox 3.5.9.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
whistle369

Re: Firefox and fonty python

Post by whistle369 »

I managed to change the font by unchecking the "allow pages to choose their own fonts.." box in the advanced tab. It seems when I installed the graffiti font set firefox loaded them instead of any of the default fonts. I'm still looking for a solution so I can view webpages as the designer intended.

Return to “Software & Applications”