Evolution 2.28.3 Email Font Name And Font Size Setting

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
schar

Evolution 2.28.3 Email Font Name And Font Size Setting

Post by schar »

When you first create an email, the font size is set at +0. I can change it to +1 but when you press the Return Key, it goes back to +0.

How do you set it so the setting is always +1?
How do you set the default font so it is always, Times New Roman for example?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
sgosnell

Re: Evolution 2.28.3 Email Font Name And Font Size Setting

Post by sgosnell »

Edit/Preferences, mail preferences. There is a setting there for default font and size.
schar

Post by schar »

Yeap, that did it but I had to set it from 12 to 14. At 12pt that was still too small. Thanks for the help!
schar

Post by schar »

This setting does make the font bigger when I compose the email but it still is small when viewed in Yahoo Mail. How can the size of the font be brought over to what ever email program is displaying the message? Example: If I set the font to 12 point, I should see the font size of 12 point in Yahoo Mail.
sgosnell

Post by sgosnell »

schar wrote:This setting does make the font bigger when I compose the email but it still is small when viewed in Yahoo Mail. How can the size of the font be brought over to what ever email program is displaying the message? Example: If I set the font to 12 point, I should see the font size of 12 point in Yahoo Mail.
No, the font in Yahoo mail is set by the browser. Even if you compose the message in html, the browser settings will still override the html in the message.

Return to “Software & Applications”