Yarssr freezing

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
pan0p

Yarssr freezing

Post by pan0p »

I like Yarssr particularly because of its minimalist appearance combined with its functionality. However, it seems to freeze when it does its own auto update, but I can't figure out what is causing it. I'm also not able to add certain feeds.

Can this be fixed? Is there an alternative program?

Thanks.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
pan0p

Re: Yarssr freezing

Post by pan0p »

Thanks, Elisa, but neither of those links contained information I was looking for as far as periodical freezes of the application which force me to kill the app and start it again.
Elisa

Re: Yarssr freezing

Post by Elisa »

Well,

if it could be possible, when you r getting like u'll be freezed in a second, try before the freeze slap a command in terminal

Just type it and don't slap enter. It'll be prepared in the terminal row and waitin'... :D
You'll have it prepared :) And if u can be quick and slap the enter just a "second before" freeze then you'd copy and paste here those lines which shows what a sh....t process sucks the most of CPU.

Meanwhile you can post here result of

inxi -F

Return to “Software & Applications”