PCSX2 V.0.9.7 (Solved)

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
Titanium_Falcon

PCSX2 V.0.9.7 (Solved)

Post by Titanium_Falcon »

Hi. I'm having problems loading iso files into PCSX2. I have the BIOS files and have also confirmed the game compatibility. I can load up PCSX2 itself, but when I try to boot CDVD image, it instantly shuts down. No error, or anything. I had a similar problem with pSX and after killing Pulseaudio, the problem was fixed relatively easily. Any ideas? I'd love to hear them. Thanks! :)

Nope, I'm an idiot. Was a hardware problem. Thanks though.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
jahwarrior4179

Re: PCSX2 V.0.9.7

Post by jahwarrior4179 »

I put the following repos in my source.list and found that a continuation of the pcsx called pcsxr is now available in my program manager. It runs perfect on my netbook and has built in BIOS so there is no constant adjusting and searching for files. It even plays perfect Japanese games where epsxe on my windows machine would not.

Titanium_Falcon

Post by Titanium_Falcon »

Well, thanks for your reply :)
I was starting to think this topic would rot.
Your input is very much appreciated. However, I am already using pSX and ePSXe with pretty good results. What I was actually having trouble with was PCSX2, an emu for PS2. Also, I'm a little wary about editing my sources list. Can Jaunty repos be used with Julia?
jahwarrior4179

Post by jahwarrior4179 »

I am using Julia Main and it works fine.

Return to “Software & Applications”