Copy DVD Movie To USB ?

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
ronandiver

Copy DVD Movie To USB ?

Post by ronandiver »

Do any of the repository software packages on LM 10 do this ?

I'm currently on a LoveFilm subscription which is about to run out and i haven't time to watch my last movie.

Can i copy it to USB,and if so,how ??
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
gn2

Re: Copy DVD Movie To USB ?

Post by gn2 »

You can use dvd::rip to rip it to hard drive or USB drive, dvd::rip is in the repositories and can be installed through Synaptic Package Manager.
ronandiver

Post by ronandiver »

Thanks gn2

That worked a treat...!!
Chris_C

Post by Chris_C »

Be wary of copying movies without express (usually written) permission from the owner/producer of the content. Just copying the movie(music, etc) even without intent to distribute can be taken as an act of piracy by the company that owns the content.
ronandiver

Post by ronandiver »

Chris_C wrote:Be wary of copying movies without express (usually written) permission from the owner/producer of the content. Just copying the movie(music, etc) even without intent to distribute can be taken as an act of piracy by the company that owns the content.

Don't worry,Chris.....i'm just off the phone to Steven Speilberg (Stevie,to his friends)....and he said it was ok !! :lol: :lol:

Return to “Software & Applications”