CyberRoam Client Scriping

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
deathgoddg

CyberRoam Client Scriping

Post by deathgoddg »

Guys I have an ISP using cyberroam client so I have made a .sh for login and logout ..but I wast to create a script which will re login so that IP changes ... The problem is that am not able to fine a function to delay the calls in between .

I have this file
LOGIN.sh
"
cd Desktop
./crclient -u <username>
"

LOGOUT.sh
"
cd Desktop
./crclient -l
"

So is there a way I can use them both in a new .sh or any other executable file after 10-20secs say... And am using this on Jdownloader <- If this info helps :/
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
Habitual

Re: CyberRoam Client Scriping

Post by Habitual »

This might need a nudge or 2 but should work for the most part.

Since you said "re login so that IP change" I'll assume you are already logged in so the logic here is logout then login.

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash
/home/$user/Desktop/crclient -l
sleep 10s
/home/$user/Desktop/crclient -u <username>
Save the file as ~/Desktop/relogin.sh (for example)
Open a terminal and type

chmod 700 ~/Desktop/relogin.sh
exit the terminal.

Create a new desktop launcher with this for the comnand:

gnome-terminal -e Desktop/relogin.sh
and enjoy.
deathgoddg

Post by deathgoddg »

Thank you for the help am trying it out :) and yeah you guessed it correct am already logged in .. And I was unabled to connect the two scripts with the time gap :) .
Habitual

Post by Habitual »

So, it's working, or no?
deathgoddg

Post by deathgoddg »

Yes . Now it stands as Relogin.sh

cd Desktop
./crclient -l
sleep 20s
./crclient -u <user>
With this timeout for the GLOBAL IP change was possible . Else it was stopping at the point where the Global IP changed to the DNS server IP .
Screenshot.png
And this can be used on any server and by people on CyberRoam Client . Personally I didnt find a lot of help on this client on any forum so doing my bit for the new comers :) . Though major help goes to Habitual.

Return to “Software & Applications”