LinuxMint 11, Asus EeePC - Trouble clicking inside windows

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
PcPixel

LinuxMint 11, Asus EeePC - Trouble clicking inside windows

Post by PcPixel »

I posted a quick blurb about this in the "RC Announcement" and was waiting until the final version to see if it was corrected.

I have an Asus EeePC 1000HEB netbook which was running Mint 10. I upgraded (fresh install) to Mint 11. Now, when I run Firefox, VLC, and (I believe) Thunderbird when I go to click on things (like volume control, tabs, etc) its as if the "hot spots" are off by a few pixels. At first, I thought it might be because I was using Maximus to help in getting the most screen real estate. Disabling it doesn't seem to help.

Has anyone else seen this?
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
PcPixel

Re: LinuxMint 11, Asus EeePC - Trouble clicking inside windo

Post by PcPixel »

I've been using my system without Maximum and it *appears* the problem has gone away. I've been so busy lately I haven't really been paying attention to my computer. I think the only remaining application with a problem is VLC's volume control.

I'll try to pay attention tonight & run a few programs to see if removing Maximus did in fact fix the problem.

Return to “Software & Applications”