Volume control is gone

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
krymz

Volume control is gone

Post by krymz »

Hello, tried to look on the forums for a solution but to no avail, so here it is:

in my panel, next to the date/time, connections (and etc), my volume control button, the one that when you click on it and a slider appears and you can also start music player programs. I switched to mint 11 cause it did it to me on mint 10 and I could not figure out how to bring it back, but now it's done it again.... going in "add to panel" only brings up the whole volume control centre, and that is really not what I want. I want to be able to change the sound with only two clicks, and same for starting the program (plus it's a really nice access to the music player).
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
krymz

Re: Volume control is gone

Post by krymz »

i guess I did not post in the right category?
kyphi
Level 9
Level 9

Post by kyphi »

To get your Volume Control back onto the panel, click on "Add to panel" and select "Indicator applet".
Linux Mint 21.3 Cinnamon
krymz

Post by krymz »

OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I would have never thought of clicking on this one in the menu!

Return to “Software & Applications”