Bugged software...

Questions about applications and software
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
silveringking

Bugged software...

Post by silveringking »

Hello, I spoke before about some bugged software I had... Well it is very hot here, so I think for that reason my firefox is bugged because it doesn't open the pages correctly sometimes, also yesterday it refused to login on any account at all even with the right password it didn't logged in... There's also a problem with my sound icon.... It doesnt appear on the panel anymore for some reason so if I need to regulate the sound I must use the keyboard...

Thank you for any help!
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
silveringking

Re: Bugged software...

Post by silveringking »

Please can someone help me? The firefox is very slow plus the icon for sound management doesnt appear no matter how many times I reboot!
Garvan
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Garvan »

If firefox is slow, then most likely your Internet connection is slow. I use this site to test my Internet speed. http://www.speedtest.net/. If this is not the problem then try a different browser, like chrome, to see if it is only firefox.

To fix the sound icon, right click on the panel, select Add to Panel and add an "Indicator Applet". This should include your sound icon.
Notebook: DELL Latitude E5520, i5-2520M @ 2.50 GHz, 4GB RAM, Linux Mint 17.2 (2011)
Notebook: DELL Latitude 5280, i5-73000 @ 2.7 GHz., 16 GB RAM, Linux Mint 19.2 (2019)
becca7

Post by becca7 »

Garvan wrote:If firefox is slow, then most likely your Internet connection is slow. I use this site to test my Internet speed. http://www.speedtest.net/. If this is not the problem then try a different browser, like chrome, to see if it is only firefox.

To fix the sound icon, right click on the panel, select Add to Panel and add an "Indicator Applet". This should include your sound icon.
Hi you can also use scanmyspeed to test the speed of your browser..the main advantage of this site is that it work even without java and flash..

Return to “Software & Applications”