bluetooth issues

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
trents

bluetooth issues

Post by trents »

Pairs, Connects but no sound. Does not show up in the audio panel applet's Device listing. Sound still comes through onboard laptop speakers. If I try reconnecting with the bluetooth speaker I get silence for about 30 seconds and then sound starts coming trough onboard laptop speakers again. Is this a PulseAudio issue? Can somone help. I'm a Linux neophyte so please be specific and detailed in your instructions with cut and paste line if you want me to do something in terminal.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
trents

Re: bluetooth issues

Post by trents »

Okay, for whatever reason it's working perfectly now. The only change I made was to some settings in bios that have to do with the WIFI hardware switch and the WIFI catcher. There aren't even any bios setting available to cange any onboard audio parameters.

Where are "drafts" saved to when you accidentally hit the "Save" button instead of the "Submit" button? Done this twice now. On another forum I participate in the Save button saves any editing changes to the post. Got to get used to this new format.

Return to “Sound”