Can´t stream videos from RTVE

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
legatoedolce

Can´t stream videos from RTVE

Post by legatoedolce »

hey guys,

I´m trying to stream videos off of a Spanish channel but all I´m getting is the initial preview frame with a play button, after hitting play there´s a short loading animation and then it just goes to a blank black screen. http://www.rtve.es/television/destino-espana/

I was using Mint 17 before and this was working fine for me then. I just reinstalled Mint 17.1 after having screwed up my previous system because I´m still a newb and now I can´t get anything to stream off this site. I´ve tried different browsers... have adobe flash.. not sure what else I still would need to do. I hope someone can help me out here, thank you.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
WinterTroubles

Re: Can´t stream videos from RTVE

Post by WinterTroubles »

I've just tried the site on my 17.1 Cinnamon using Chrome and Firefox and both the videos I tried worked first time. I run ad-blockers and script-blockers and didn't have to either turn off the ad-blocker or enable 3rd party scripts.

I know this information on it's own doesn't offer a solution, unfortunately I can't think of what may be causing this, hopefully someone with more experience of this kind of issue may have some thoughts.

Sorry I can't be more help
WT

Return to “Sound”