Linux Mint Debian - Sound works everywhere but here

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
pawlicki

Linux Mint Debian - Sound works everywhere but here

Post by pawlicki »

I have Linux Mint Debian installed (the original version) and sound works everywhere and for everything except at this web address - http://www.kare11.com/video/weather/liv ... wxnow.aspx - Every once in awhile if I screw around with the different sound settings (not sure what I do or did) I do get the sound at that web address but then no sound anywhere else or for anything.

I also download the current Linux Mint Debian and ran that just off the live cd and same results. Any ideas? Is a problem with my computer or Pulse-audio? The current version said - Better sound support (addressing conflicts between Pulse Audio and Flash) so that was why I tried the new version.

thanks

ps - can someone with the same version go to that web site and let me know if you get the sound
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
rivenathos
Level 6
Level 6

Re: Linux Mint Debian - Sound works everywhere but here

Post by rivenathos »

I got no sound on that particular page, but when I played some videos, they worked fine.
Current hardware: a Dell OptiPlex 3010 desktop, a Dell Inspiron 531 desktop, and a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop.
Current OS: LMDE 3

Return to “Sound”