Help with Handbrake

Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
z06gal

Help with Handbrake

Post by z06gal »

I am trying to add a preset to handbrake and the tutorial I am using [written in April 2011] has "Files Tools Presets Help" written at the top. My handbrake list "File Queue View Help" and I cannot figure out how to import the preset. If I click on the options tab under presets on the right, then import, and select the file nothing happens. What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

Robin
Mint 11 32bit
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
z06gal

Re: Help with Handbrake

Post by z06gal »

I figured out the issue. Thanks :D
Midnighter
Level 6
Level 6

Post by Midnighter »

Would you be so kind as to share the solution with us? In case another experiences the same issue?

Cheers.
If you accept - and I do - that freedom of speech is important, then you are going to have to defend the indefensible. That means you are going to be defending the right of people to read, or to write, or to say, what you don't say or like or want said.
z06gal

Post by z06gal »

I am sorry as I should have thought of that. Lord knows I am on this forum all the time looking for help with something. That handbrake preset was for windows but the same guy updated that site to put a preset that would work with linux. I just bought a xoom and have been trying to figure out what the conversion specs were for it. Thankfully, he made one available. This is the site I was reading:

http://androidcommunity.com/motorola-xo ... -20110407/

Return to “Sound”