HP 1350 PSC series problem please have a look (solved)

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
spas87

HP 1350 PSC series problem please have a look (solved)

Post by spas87 »

[quote="spas87"

Other think is that in Device manager it finds my printer but cant used and is unknown device how to fix that my printer is HP 1350 series i have put some screenshots if you need more or from other place ask really need my printer :-)

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.ph ... u=11647497
http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.ph ... u=11647497[/quote]
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
jokersloose
Level 4
Level 4

Re: HP 1350 PSC series problem please have a look

Post by jokersloose »

Not sure about your post, but are you sure your picture is appropriate for a forum like this? Just a thought.

James
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

I don't have that exact printer but here is how to install printers.
1) Click Control Panel on the mintMenu
2) In the Control Panel, under the Hardware section, click printing.
3) At the top of the window that opens you will see a button that says. "New Printer"
4) In the New Printer window you should see your printer as the first option on the side panel. Click Forward
5) It should automatically select Hp so just click Forward again.
6) Find your printer in the list on the side, (I don't see it so I would use the next highest number, so 1400 probably.
7) Change information about the printer if you care
8) Close everything and print.
That should get you going, Hope that helps :)

P.S. The picture is a little bit on the questionable side.
spas87

Post by spas87 »

jokersloose wrote:Not sure about your post, but are you sure your picture is appropriate for a forum like this? Just a thought.

James
haha yep i love Tupacs' music thats why i got it in signature and my avatar is a super Mario leveling up, I mean a bit of fun which makes you smile.
And what is the point to put another Linux mint logo or something if your are suggesting so, i think that it doesn't mater what avatar or signature.
Last edited by spas87 on Tue May 20, 2008 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spas87

Post by spas87 »

Nomad wrote:I don't have that exact printer but here is how to install printers.
1) Click Control Panel on the mintMenu
2) In the Control Panel, under the Hardware section, click printing.
3) At the top of the window that opens you will see a button that says. "New Printer"
4) In the New Printer window you should see your printer as the first option on the side panel. Click Forward
5) It should automatically select Hp so just click Forward again.
6) Find your printer in the list on the side, (I don't see it so I would use the next highest number, so 1400 probably.
7) Change information about the printer if you care
8) Close everything and print.
That should get you going, Hope that helps :)

P.S. The picture is a little bit on the questionable side.
Ok thanks a lot I got it working but i thought that if its detecting it it will ask me automatically or will put some drivers on like in Daryna sory for that one its so simple the thing that detects it properly and not doing something fooled me
Thanks for the guide Nomad!
And about my avatar don't know what is the problem super Mario making levels i mean what is going to be the difference if i put the another Linux mint logo as my avatar.
The fact that, I'm writing in the forum and using it mean that i like it and I'm interested like all others posting in this forum lets put other stuff which Im intrested like music(Tupac) Comedies,sex and games (Mario leveling up). :-)

Return to “Hardware Support”