Razor Barracuda AC-1 sound tone control

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
doctorx

Razor Barracuda AC-1 sound tone control

Post by doctorx »

Is there a way to shape the tone of the sound using this card? Under windows, there is an application with an eq that lets me shape it. I would be happy with bass and treble if nothing else.

I thank you for your help
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
doctorx

Re: Razor Barracuda AC-1 sound tone control

Post by doctorx »

bump
doctorx

Post by doctorx »

anyone?
rivenought

Post by rivenought »

doctorx,

Welcome to the forum! Sorry you are having a concern with your sound card. Please do not think that the lack of immediate response to be that no one is interested. I had to actually look up what a Barracuda sound card was, but even then, I am not certain what to suggest. With this being a world-wide forum, surely someone may have a suggestion. However, it might take a short while.

From your first post, it appears you are you getting regular and decent sound right now. If so, you are certainly ahead of the game in that respect. I know that certain audio applications such as Amarok have EQ capabilities, but I am not sure of anything in the regular GNOME setup. I use an embedded chip, so have never really done much research in that area. There are plenty of audio folks in here, so if anyone has a suggestion, it should be posted soon enough.

In the meantime, you might want to research your card in relation to Linux, Ubuntu, and EQ to see what might have been used by others. There just might be an audio application to fit your needs. I do that research method quite often and come up with plenty of interesting info. Good luck.
doctorx

Post by doctorx »

Thank you for the response. I did many google searches and came up zilch. That is why I was posting. I am holding out hope. (my sb live died so i am stuck with this card.)

again thanks.

Return to “Hardware Support”