I need 2 screens, and installed a second graphic card on my computer. But when I installed Elyssa, only the onboard graphic interface was detected. I can get my second graphic card working if I modify xorg.conf, but I can't find a way to have the 2 screens working properly...
Here is my config :
- P5GC-MX/I333 motherboard with onboard G945 Graphic controller,
- SiS 6326 PCI Graphic card.
- Asus VW192S LCD 1440x900 monitor connected on the onboard controller,
- IBM E74 CRT monitor connected on the SiS PCI card
What I tried :
- xinerama with i810 driver : I can get the 2 screens working, but cannot have the resolutions I want. I can have 1440x900 on the LCD, but the quality is bad (when it was perfect after the first install, and I can get the same quality using only one screen and the intel driver instead of i810).
- xinerama with intel driver : Impossible to have it working... I get an error with DRI, even if I disable it in the "module" section...
- xrandr sees only one screen. Seems that version 1.2 is not able to work with 2 video cards ?
Any suggestion ?