Problem with ejecting disks

Questions about hardware,drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post please read this

Problem with ejecting disks

Postby nildon on Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:39 am

Helped me too but when ejecting disk:
(exo-eject:28173): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory 22x22/emotes of theme DeltaGreenFull has no size field
(exo-eject:28173): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory 32x32/emblems of theme DeltaGreenFull has no size field
(exo-eject:28173): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory 32x32/emotes of theme DeltaGreenFull has no size field
(exo-eject:28173): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory scalable/actions of theme DeltaGreenFull has no size field
(exo-eject:28173): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory scalable/apps of theme DeltaGreenFull has no size field
(exo-eject:28173): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory scalable/categories of theme DeltaGreenFull has no size field
(exo-eject:28173): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory scalable/devices of theme DeltaGreenFull has no size field
(exo-eject:28173): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory scalable/emblems of theme DeltaGreenFull has no size field
(exo-eject:28173): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory scalable/filesystems of theme DeltaGreenFull has no size field
(exo-eject:28173): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory scalable/mimetypes of theme DeltaGreenFull has no size field
(exo-eject:28173): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory scalable/places of theme DeltaGreenFull has no size field
(exo-eject:28173): Gtk-WARNING **: Theme directory scalable/status of theme DeltaGreenFull has no size field
An application is preventing the volume "2G Removable Volume" from being ejected.

And it can't write to usb sometimes, I mean when I copy-paste, file shows on usb with proper size, but nothing happens and in fact, it's size is 0 bytes.
nildon
Level 1
Level 1

Linux Mint is funded by ads and donations.

Re: Problem with ejecting disks

Postby Husse on Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:46 pm

Do NOT add your post to a random topic make a new topic instead
Post split off
Don't fix it if it ain't broken, don't break it if you can't fix it
Husse
Level 21
Level 21

Re: Problem with ejecting disks

Postby nildon on Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:49 pm

I was not sure. Sorry for that, I have made you work in vain. :oops:
nildon