When I put in a CD or dvd it does not work, so I went to my computer, then right clicked on my CD drive, and then properties and there is basicly no information. Look at the attached images to see what im talking about.
What should I do?
*I'm using Linux Mint 7, not upgrading soon.
*Went to hardware drivers and found nothing.
- When I try and open my CD drive
- Unable_to_mount_location.png (81.84 KiB) Viewed 248 times
- The permissions of my CD drive.
- CD_Drive_2.png (14.54 KiB) Viewed 248 times
- The properties of my CD drive.
- CD_drive_1.png (27.89 KiB) Viewed 248 times
Last edited by alantae
on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Student: Master, what is the meaning of life?
Master: Look at Koi fish for 25 years and then you'll know.
25 years later
Student: Why didnt you just tell me?
Master: Come on, you should know the answer to this one.
Student: ...Now I know.