Warpia swp100 [solved]

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
nadams1981

Warpia swp100 [solved]

Post by nadams1981 »

I desperately need help getting my warpia swp100 (by WISAIR) wireless USB to VGA adapter working. I need it for our power point presentation at church. Here's my hardware

Zotac Mag
CPU: Intel Atom 330 dual core
Motherboard: Zotac ION
Chipset: NVIDIA ION graphics processor
Memory: 2 GB DDR2-800
If there is anything else you need I can add it later.

I'm running a brand new installation of Isadora. This is my first experiance with mint (installed about 3 hours ago.) So far I love it. I'm relatively new to linux so take it easy on me.

I plan to put this machine under the pulpit wired to an 8 in. vga monitor (for me to see while preaching) and then wirelessly send the image to the projector. I don't want to buy anymore equipment if I can help it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
remoulder
Level 17
Level 17

Re: Warpia swp100

Post by remoulder »

AFAICS this device only supports Windows at present, you might want to contact the manufacturer re linux support.
[Edit] your original post and add [SOLVED] once your question is resolved.

“The people are my God” stressing the factor determining man’s destiny lies within man not in anything outside man, and thereby defining man as the dominator and remoulder of the world.
nadams1981

Re: Warpia swp100

Post by nadams1981 »

Do you know of anything along these lines that does support Linux?
I need some sort of wireless solution.
nadams1981

Re: Warpia swp100 [Solved]

Post by nadams1981 »

I found one thanks
bsgcic

Re: Warpia swp100 [solved]

Post by bsgcic »

nadams1981 what was the solution that you found? I am trying to do the same thing.
Thanks
belonesox

Re: Warpia swp100 [solved]

Post by belonesox »

And what was the solution that you found?

Return to “Hardware Support”