HP ZE4365US problem

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
comsparks
Level 2
Level 2

HP ZE4365US problem

Post by comsparks »

Replaced the battery in laptop and loaded in 3.1 which works great. After about an hour or so the battery light turns from green to amber and starts flashing. At that point the computer shuts down. The laptop is plugged in the entire time. I then have to restart the computer and if it doesn't boot up I have to remove and reinsert the battery for it start correctly. The battery turns green after a few minutes and all is well until about an hour or so of inactivity. Any ideas?
Thanks
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
comsparks
Level 2
Level 2

Post by comsparks »

AC adapter working. I can run laptop without battery. Battery monitor and light indicator show charging up to 100%. Brand new battery installed and talking with distributor about it. Strange thing.
comsparks
Level 2
Level 2

Post by comsparks »

I did notice something though. The fan never came on in the computer and I believe it was overheating which caused it to shut down unexpectantly. I was wondering if anyone was having problems with 3.1 in laptops?

Return to “Hardware Support”