Logitech Dual Action Game Pad

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
jakevdp

Logitech Dual Action Game Pad

Post by jakevdp »

I recently bought a Logitech Dual Action Game Pad (USB) to use on Linux mint. Previous posts had noted that it works well - just needs to be plugged in.

I've not experienced that. I plug it in, and it registers in /var/log/messages. lsusb shows that it's recognized, and it appears as /dev/input/js0. But none of the key presses register. I tried using xev to monitor it - it appears not to send any X-events. I installed and ran jstest, and got the same result. Pushing the buttons or moving the joysticks leads to no response.

Is there something I'm missing? Thanks
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
expat

Re: Logitech Dual Action Game Pad

Post by expat »

I also have this same problem with topway game pad.....the closest i've gotten yet to a working game pad is by installing joy2key it's in the repo....I only have a half solution so far but its something. I've tried everything else and looked everywhere for a fix with no luck. Maybe joy2key will work better for you and your logitech game pad.

Good luck.

Return to “Hardware Support”