Not sure if it's hardware or wireless

Questions about hardware, drivers and peripherals
Forum rules
Before you post read how to get help. Topics in this forum are automatically closed 6 months after creation.
z06gal

Not sure if it's hardware or wireless

Post by z06gal »

I have had zero issues with any Mint ubuntu wireless connection ever till tonight. I always use suspend when I am not using the computer. I brought it up when I got home and checked my email and was surfing the internet when my wireless lost connection and I have not been able to figure it out. I decided to do a fresh install but that did not help. It tries to connect but never does. My driver installed perfectly as it usually does via additional drivers. I would be forever grateful if someone could tell me how to fix this. Thanks in advance.

Robin
Last edited by LockBot on Wed Dec 28, 2022 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topic automatically closed 6 months after creation. New replies are no longer allowed.
z06gal

Re: Not sure if it's hardware or wireless

Post by z06gal »

I got it going. I reset my router and everything seems to be back in working order. :D
sgosnell

Re: Not sure if it's hardware or wireless

Post by sgosnell »

Routers do hiccup, as do modems. The first thing to try when having connection problems is resetting the router and the modem. It's quick and easy, and often solves the problem.

Return to “Hardware Support”